Pi (Π) is an irrational number which is the ratio of the circumference of a circle and its diameter.it's value is approximately equal to 3.14159 or 22/7.if you divide the circumference or the total distance around the circle by it's diameter, you will get value of pi (Π). Whether the circle is big or small, the value of pi (Π) remains unchance or the same value.
The symble of pi is denoted by the greek letter Π and it is used to represent a mathematical constant. So Π= circumference/diameter.
Some uses of daily life of Π are 1. Electrical engineers used pi to solve problems for electrical applications
2.Statisticians use pi to track population dynamics
3. Biochemists see pi when trying to understand the Pistructure/function of DNA
4. Physicists looking into the behavior of fluid ripples
see pi and use it in their calculations 5. Medicine benefits from pi when studying the structure of the eye
6. Aircraft designers use it to calculate areas of the skin of the aircraft
7.Navigation, such as global positioning (GPS)
8. Clock designers use pi when designing pendulums
and spectrum analysis
(finding out what frequencies are in the wave you are using) uses pi since the fundamental period of a sine wave is 2*pi. 10.Solving Mathematics problems in Geometry like finding the area of circle etc.
11. Calculating the number of death in a population etc.